Doughnuts with Di: Deafblindness: Raising Awareness on Dual Sensory Impairment
Our content experts will be Linda Bass-Johnoff and Lynne Hamelberg from the Ohio Center for Deafblind Education. They will share information and resources for supporting families with children who have dual sensory impairments.
- Parents and Families of Children and Youth with Deafblindness: What You Should Know
- Educators Guide for the Identification of Students with Deafblindness
- Parents Guide for the Identification of Children with Deafblindness
- Decision Tree: Risk Factors and Behaviors Suggesting a Possible Vision and/or Hearing Concerns in Young and School-Aged Children
- Syndromes that Cause Deafblindness
- Deafblindness: Raising Awareness on Dual Sensory Impairment
- Ohio Center for Deafblind Education
Click here to view the recording. CPDUs are not provided for the recorded webinar.
Contact Hours: 1.5
Formats: Facilitated Webinar
Skill Level: Implementation
Topics: Screening, Evaluation, and Assessment
Continuing Education Options: DODD Developmental Specialist, DODD Service Coordination and Supervisors of SC.