Evidence-Based Practices Reboot
Participate in the state-wide initiative to reboot, rethink, and re-align with evidence-based practices. This training includes two webinars; one focuses on natural learning environments and the other on the primary service provider approach to teaming. Part I of each topic is provided as a self-paced webinar, and Part II is a one-hour participatory group discussion. Both parts of each webinar must be completed for credit to be awarded. You must complete all the pre-recorded sessions prior to attending a discussion.
- Register at https://fippcase.learnpointlms.com/, and select Ohio Early Intervention to receive the webinars free of charge.
- All the sections of Part I will automatically load in your MY ACCOUNT tab. All sections must be taken in order.
- Go to the COURSE CATALOGUE and select the Ohio Reboot Webinar Live Sessions (July 2022-June 2023).
- Select Enroll Now!
- Select your preferred date for the live discussion.
- Once you enroll in a live session, it will appear in your MY ACCOUNT tab.
- When it’s time for your live session, login to the LMS and click Go.
Live Discussion Dates
- July 26, 2:00 PM
- August 22, 3:00 PM
- September 23, 8:00 AM
- October 25, 3:00 PM
- January 23, 2:00 PM
- February 14, 9:00 AM
- March 20, 2:00PM
- April 17, 3:00 PM
- May 9, 9:00 AM
- June 13, 8:00 AM
Contact Hours: 3
Formats: Facilitated Webinar, Self Study
Skill Level: Implementation
July 26, 2022 at 2:00 PM - June 12, 2023 at 8:00 AM